How do I contact you?
We have locations at Preston, Mill Park and Northcote.
For all enquiries please call 9495 1374.
Welcome to the web home for the Centre for Psychological and Relationship Counselling, based in Melbourne, Australia.
The Centre, which was established in 1998, provides a counselling service which offers experience in an extensive array of psychological problems for individuals (adults, adolescents and children), couples and families.
Our practice aims to help people in a respectful and meaningful manner. The therapeutic techniques are tailored to the client and their needs, but predominantly we use Cognitive Behavioural techniques which address the impact of a person's thoughts on their feelings and behaviour.
We can help with:
- Panic & Anxiety Disorders
- Depression & Post-Natal Depression
- Nervous breakdowns
- Relationship difficulties, family problems
- Issues related to physical assault, sexual assault, domestic violence and other criminal acts
- Childhood sexual abuse issues
- Life crises
- Post Traumatic Stress problems
- Pain management
- Workplace injuries, return to work issues
- Vocational assessments
- Sleep problems
- Eating disorders
- Assertiveness problems
- Difficulties with self esteem and self confidence, including Social Phobia & Social Anxiety
- Grief and loss issues
- Drug and alcohol problems
- We provide support to employees of local businesses.